Thursday, September 24, 2009

Home Sick and Listening to Music

I was home this afternoon sick, so I was laying in bed listening to a lot of music, and running across other peoples favorite songs, and so I decided...hey I didn't do anything that exciting today, so what am I going to write about....MUSIC...so here as of September 24, 2009 is what I consider my favorite songs...though this is likely to change by tomorrow...since I love music... (I linked the songs to youtube videos)



2. Push - Matchbox 20 (they were still 20 and not twenty then)
...after this it gets tricker...
3. Say it Again - Maria Digby
4. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson
5. Broken - Lifehouse
6. Playing with my Heart- Kate Voegele
7. Angel - Kate Voegle
8. The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
9. You Find A Way - Graham Colton
10. Letters from the Wasteland - The Wallflowers
....I am going to shoot for top twenty...
11. Wonderwall - Oasis
12. Closer to You - The Wallflowers
13. Lost - Michael Buble
14. Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar
15. Heart of Gold - Neil Young
17. Lovestone/I think she knows - Justin Timberlake
18. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
19. Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
20. Closing Time - Semisonic


Well thats the list I came up with while recovering...knowing me it will change tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment